join le..=)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

YOU KNOW WHAT????

I miss my flute , JUPITER!!! I want to play it again.I wanna be a flutist again.Being an active  orchestra member!! I miss Mr. Suhaimi and Mr. Haris a lot , you know ?I want to play the Overture Jubiloso and Seringgit Dua Kupang back.I miss my old time.When I got into the aeroplane and went to the Peninsular Malaysia for the first time you know?I went to the Putrajaya,Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.It was so hard playing flute for the first time.It took a long time for us to power in playing the flute.I miss my flute senior,thanks to my form 5 senior who are Kak Syila.She had help me a lot  in practising the flute  and always share our problem.form 4 senior  Kak Syidah and Kak Ima,form3 senior Kak puteri.Thanks also to my classmate , Ammar because has helped me a lot in practising the flute.For the junior flutist , Sham  , Shamin and Carlos work hard okay?Hope the Scatz Orchestra will be the famous orchestra and get into the finale!!

FYI :
I STILL LOVE SAINSKU WIND ORCHESTRA!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...